Am I a good cook?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS



I have no idea what should be written in my first posting. Yet, I remember my friend, Vuthy, said that it should be food first. Therefore, I enable make up my mind now. I cooked this stew for the 1st time, but I didn't know what it is called, as the recipe was originally generated by my own self, hopefully. It's easy to cook the stew as one two three because I just mixed up vegetables, dried shrimp and bror het together in a pot and put it on the stove. That's all!!! Yet, I didn't know why it took me more than an hour to prepare it???.....lolz

9 comments to “Am I a good cook?”

  1. Tom says:

    look not bad. Eatable ot neng?
    oh, u put them all before u boil the water?

  1. SOKUNTHEA says:

    no no I boiled water first....la or merl ter men la or nham te kreng deng heuy ter hey and I put too much water so I couldn't finish it all at 2nd time...anyway, if you have a chance to try it maybe you neng charb chet phorng kor men deng. ha ha.....

  1. TD says:

    HaHa...Glad that ya first post contains my Name in THERE>>>EXCEPT THAT IT is about FOOD>>>>hmmmm...bad first impression heuy nik...anyway....lerk leng oy eng chos..

    Ya stew neng..look good der ter..keep it up tov!

  1. Sotpolin says:

    Good start tah a Kon Tear...

  1. SOKUNTHEA says:

    ow Thy ery it's not a bad first impression. M also a food lover der ter. Don't worry ey na everyone has realized that you're a good girl. And, a food lover does not mean that a bad girl. Thus, M also a good girl. he he....sit leur ka chhe lerk kloun eng and A Thy heuy neak.

  1. SOKUNTHEA says:

    Polin good start ey ber taste was not good phorng neng. Neng barn sup marn dom khnor phorng otherwise .....hav leng leu heuy bart....

  1. Nita says:

    it seems that i was the latest to comment on ya post.
    Mmmm, the color of the stew looks nice but dunno if it is tasteful or not te nor?!:)

  1. You will become a good chef soon. Haha...

Post a Comment